jeudi 30 juillet 2015

ITU World's championship 2016 : Resgistration process started!

During the registration process I have to say I was very scared when I read this :

'' Age Adjusted Results: Because you are qualifying for an event in 2016, race results will be adjusted to reflect ages as of December 31st, 2016. This means that there will be some athletes, maybe you, moving up in age group category. Unfortunately some of you may be bumped from 1st to 2nd because of this''.

As I'll be 45 in 2016 I might not be qualified depending on M45-49 results in Magog!!!! I litterally jumped on my keyboard to type Sportstats!!!

....2nd too!!!! Yayyyye! (first 3 qualified)

In fact I would have been 1st in the categories M30-34 & M35-39, and 6th in M25-29!! What a race I've had...

Now I have to wait for my registration confirmation...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire